That's the Opera House in Los Angeles, taken last March 2008. The picture is my brother's, using the camera that I now own.
Originally I had planned on writing one more food post (there are quite a few on queue) before I leave for the States (Los Angeles to be exact) this Saturday, but preparing dessert for tomorrow took a little more time than I expected, plus I'll feel bad about not chiming in on the comments. To get all the details straight:
- I'm going to El Segundo, California from October 4 to 9 to take my USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills Exam on October 6. It's a practical exam consisting of 15 simulated patient encounters. Wish me luck!
- Tomorrow Genie and Vany are going to help me practice for it, so I'm making lunch.
- Oh, yeah, I passed the USMLE Step 2 Clinical Knowledge Exam. I just forgot to say so :) Thanks for everyone's well-wishes!
- I'll only be armed with my brother's PSP just in case I want to write e-mail. There's never a bad time to bug some people (you know who you are) :) Too bad my laptop is all weird right now.
- I JUST learned how to really tie a Half Windsor (and I'm actually screwing it up, still). I'm pathetic.
- During the next week you may be interested in my other blog, A Simple Life (maybe add it to your feeds if you like, since I don't write too often there). I plan to write two articles: one about medicine and the elderly, and another about crying on the job. For now, I just recently wrote about a strange dream I had.
- I'll be back here October 11, hopefully with a post the next day.
- WISH ME LUCK!!!